Home Alternative Technology

Alternative Technology and Renewable Energy can be great fun and very rewarding, especially if done at home. On this blog I share my ideas and tips for mainly simple and inexpensive alternative technology projects.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Large Solar PV System on my House


After years of experimenting with small solar PV systems on my house, I finally decided to invest in a seriously big system. My new system is almost 4kWp and has cost a lot of money, but I consider it is worth it for us and more importantly - the planet!
It should provide all our green electricity for the foreseeable future and the house roof looks great. We had it professionally installed by EvoEnergy and nothing was too much trouble for them.


My new solar system description is detailed here.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, Anonymous Solar Panels said...

That looks amazing, I imagine it did cost a fair whack but you should be able to make your money back in the long term. Good on you for making the investment and helping the environment. I'm currently saving up so I can do the same but it's just taking time. Hopefully more people follow your lead and do the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home