Home Alternative Technology

Alternative Technology and Renewable Energy can be great fun and very rewarding, especially if done at home. On this blog I share my ideas and tips for mainly simple and inexpensive alternative technology projects.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CollectPlus discount courier also terrible service!

 I sent a parcel with CollectPlus, but after 5 weeks the buyer informed me of non-delivery. My claim for compensation was refused as it was outside their 28 day compensation window. I must therefore refund my customer and lose my courier fee.

You certainly get what you pay for with discount Courier services!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. I think it’s very important to do your research before you choose a delivery service. I was referred a courier in Minneapolis and not only were they affordable they were really nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home