Home Alternative Technology

Alternative Technology and Renewable Energy can be great fun and very rewarding, especially if done at home. On this blog I share my ideas and tips for mainly simple and inexpensive alternative technology projects.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Windfarm share prospectus


Received a share prospectus from Westmill Wind Farm today and read it with much interest. It is a co-operative venture in Oxfordshire to build a 5 turbine wind farm. They are inviting interest mainly from local people, but because of my enthusiasm for renewable energy, I am seriously thinking of investing some money with them. The returns are projected to be quite attractive and this is a serious opportunity to do something positive for the environment.

The prime mover of the project and owner of the land has fought for over ten years to get this far and has done a fantastic job in allaying fears and objections to the project. This is a far cry from my usual alternative technology exploits but I think it is the future........!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home